Luxury gaming manufacturer Interblock® has added another crucial piece to its global leadership strategy, naming operations expert Danilo Reher as the company’s new Director of Operations.
Interblock CEO John Connelly said, “We are delighted to add Mr. Reher to our leadership team. He has an incredibly rich background in technologically driven consumer products. This, combined with his extensive background with Lean Management, Kaizen Processes, mechanical engineering and other critical aspects, makes Danilo the perfect choice to lead our global operations team. He will help ensure Interblock continues to deliver the world’s leading luxury gaming products to more than 130 global jurisdictions.”
Mr. Reher is an experienced manager of multi-office technical firms, and he holds multiple degrees in mechanical engineering. Most recently he served as Assistant Director and Plant Manager for Gorenje, Slovenia’s largest manufacturer of large home appliances. He has also served terms as Managing Director, Head of Technical Production, and as Production Engineer for Biterm, a large thermostat manufacturer in Slovenia.
Among his long list of impressive professional accomplishments are:
- Implementing the Lean methodology into the production process, consequently increasing productivity by 20 percent, stabilizing product quality and greatly improving customer satisfaction
- Achieving an “A Class” rating for a company after a thorough audit process
- Earning a “Best Practice” rating for one manufacturing plant
- Preparing and leading the complete restructuring of a company while maintaining productivity levels
- Introducing new technologies that more than doubled output
Mr. Reher will be based in the company’s headquarters in Mengeš, Slovenia and can be reached at:
Gorenjska cesta 23
Phone: +386 1 724 77 12