C# and/or .NET developer (m/f)
Interblock is a leading developer and supplier of luxury electronic table gaming products with over 30 years of extensive experience in gaming industry. Globally recognized Interblock brand continually set industry standards with its multi-player gaming devices. Headquarter is located in Menges, Slovenia, company has offices also in Las Vegas, Macau and Sydney. Company is known for innovative solutions, for a results-oriented mindset, and a flexible workplace. We are looking for a driven individual, someone who will adapt company’s global vision to work in the highest levels of innovation, service, technology and products to remain competitive within an ever-changing market.
If you are gaming enthusiast or you find gaming industry interesting, you “speak” C#, .net or Delphi , you like to tackle complex backend problems and you strive to deliver the best possible solution to any problem then we should definitely talk more!
Motivated C# and/or .NET developers are welcome to join our team.
What is your role in the team all about?
- You will be a part of an agile environment building highly efficient code
- You will work closely with all development teams, product team and everyone involved into a product life cycle in order to develop solutions for various projects
- You will be actively participating in all phases of software development from requirements analysis to testing
- You will actively participate in system architecture and product development
- You will together with your colleagues analyze problems and develop solutions to those problems
- You will help your colleagues grow and improve by supporting them with code reviews, knowledge sharing and other good practices
What do we expect?
- At least 2 years of experience with backend engineering
- Experience with C# or/and .Net or/and Delphi
- Experience with object oriented programing
- Experience with various DBs
- Ability to write clean, testable and well documented code
- Learn domain knowledge
- A strong desire and willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Sound understanding of coding and development processes
What is a plus?
- Knowledge of gaming industry
- Experience with C++
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of agile principles and experience with agile teams
- Experience with CI/CD and related tools
- Excellent English knowledge
Vision, Focus & Passionate team
Interblock is committed to the development of high-quality gaming machines with a premium appearance and world-class customer service that builds lifelong customer relationships. Despite our growth we have maintained our flexibility in all aspects and the ability to react and adapt to market changes in extremely short time. We have a great passionate team who believes in our vision and can outperform any other. At Interblock it’s all about a belief in great leaders as well as individuals, looking beyond the surface and creating an employee-first team culture.
Once you’re part of Interblock family
We care deeply for our employees, their balance between professional and personal life, their health, education and growth. If you join us, you will be a part of an international crew of highly trained specialists in the gaming industry with the following opportunities:
- Interesting and dynamic work in a fast-paced company environment with strong investments in R&D
- Professional education and training
- Personal and career growth
- You will join a diverse, innovative and creative team that believes in the high standard of work quality
- Working in a constantly growing company with many opportunities for career advancement and personal development
- Transparent salary range depending on your experience and responsibilities
- Incentive pay
- Highest payouts within meal and transportation compensation, maximum annual holiday allowance payout (i.e., regres), and Christmas bonus
- Payday on the 18th of the month for the past month
- Full-time indefinite employment with an immersive 6-month trial period
Here are some of the highlights
- Young & fun team
- Creative environment
- Global Travel
- Flexible working hours
- Stay refreshed: we provide hot drinks, tea and delicious coffee
- Participating in exciting project
- After work activities & Team building Events (picnics, Santa Clause, New Year’s parties)
- Positive working environment and free parking
Look for career path. Not just a job.
Sounds good? If you want to learn more, send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you soon.
|Job Category||Research and Development|