The Product Manager will manage the product planning process of our up and coming products. The product manager will be responsible for working closely with the R&D, Sales, Product Compliance, & Operations team to drive the overall success of the product we offer to our customers.
- Create a process roadmap for launch and overall success of product.
- Manage product launch schedule.
- Document business requirements leading up to launch of product.
- Work closely with Marketing on product strategy, business plan, & pricing.
- Provide analysis on competition and market by collecting and analyzing game performance data.
- Run analysis on performance reporting, market trends, and communicate customer feedback.
- Train the Marketing and Sales team on the product launch.
- Product Manager will be responsible for on site training with customers.
- Be available to work with Operations when team needs to do site surveys.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- A proven record of accomplishment of managing all aspects of a successful product launch
- A proven ability to collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve common business goals
- Able to build collaborative relationships
- Able to think outside the box
- Celebrate success
- Can hold teams accountable to attain results\
- Gaming experience in regulated environments
- Must be able to travel upward to 50% of the time
- Must be available to work across multiple time zones
- Able to be licensed in multiple gaming jurisdictions
- Experience in manufacturing
- Experience with Table Games
Interblock USA L.C. Benefits include:
- Employer paid Medical, Dental, & Vision for Employee, low costs for dependent plans
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 3 weeks of Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Savings Plan (with 100% Matching Contribution on first 3%)
To apply please click here: Apply now
|Job Category||Product Management|