We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator for our growing fast paced-company. The Logistic Coordinator will mark inbound shipment in purchasing system and will document all shipping activity for the company.
- Performs cost analysis on shipment requests in an effort to move freight in a cost effective manner.
- Checks in all deliveries to the warehouse in an effort to identify damage and incomplete shipments.
- Interfaces with Purchasing department and checks in shipments in compliance to procedures.
- Measures, weighs and makes necessary arrangements for outbound freight.
- Assists in the generation of material handling sheets, air-bills, driver documentation and other necessary freight and trucking paperwork.
- Assist and coordinate closely with all internal departments such as Customer Service, Accounting, Production, and Inventory
- Order entry both manually and importing
- Must be able to read and follow compliance/routing guides
- Label creation
- Maintaining a receiving & shipping schedule
- Shipping small parcel & LTL
- Must be efficient in UPS, FedEx and USPS systems (Domestic and International)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree or Trade School Certification preferred
- Minimum of 2 (two) years of experience in shipping logistics
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Well organized and attention to detail
To apply please click here: Apply now