Interblock is seeking an experienced engine programmer. The ideal candidate will have an in depth knowledge of game engine architectures and future architectural trends. It is also essential to have experience with a wide range of game level systems including scene management, physics, animation, rendering, shaders etc and experience with a wide range of tools and pipelines used in modern game development.
- Cooperate with artists and other coders on how best to utilize the current technology.
- Design, architect and implement core engine features.
- Take an active part in engine feature creation and specification.
- Diagnose engine performance and stability issues, and develop solutions.
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Deep Knowledge of C++/C#
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Technology aware and able to make smart viable creative product decisions.
- Highly organised and able to identify opportunities for greater efficiency in processes and workflows.
- The ability to lead by example and mentor junior team members.
- Excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and an inspiring strong work ethic.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience working with Open Source projects.
- Unity/GODOT experience.
Required Application Materials:
- A Portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skills.
|Job Category||Research and Development|