Get to know Interblock
We are the world’s finest electronic table games company with over 25 years of innovation, style and technical perfection.
The Interblock brand is globally recognized for diamond-quality gaming solutions and technical support in more than 166 jurisdictions. Our exclusive collection of fully and semi-automated electronic gaming tables and video gaming solutions provide casinos, racinos, arcades and gambling halls with superior product performance and provide their guests with a one-of-a-kind and unforgettable gaming experience.
In 2014, Interblock’s parent company was renamed INTERBLOCK d.d. (formerly Elektroncek d.d.). INTERBLOCK d.d. is located in Slovenia, home to the company’s R&D department and primary productions facilities. Subsidiary companies Interblock USA LC, Interblock Asia and Interblock Casino Products Canada operate as distributors of Interblock® gaming devices for designated markets, and Interblock USA LC is the distributor for Interblock® gaming devices across the United States.
Today Interblock is the worldwide leader in the electronic table game industry and has a wider range of products and games than any competitor, with more games and variations than all other global competitors combined. In 2015, we are doubling down on our market-leading status, moving aggressively and strategically with key capital expenditures in R&D and acquisition to grow our footprint in North America and beyond. We added several key new management members. In January, top industry executive John Connelly was named CEO. 2015 also marked an incredibly strong investment in R&D into new products, which will be announced in the near future.
The new landmark Diamond generation of games made their world premiere at G2E 2013 and officially launched in January 2014. This revolutionary new product group has several distinct advantages, including: a modular structure, where standalone elements provide unlimited configuration possibilities; a simplified and more versatile X technology; a new classic-style environment; reduced device assembly time; a new design adorned by Swarovski crystals; a new chrome outlook and letter signs; and a new ball and wheel generator. The Diamond line’s new technology empowers enhanced graphics and a multi-game and multi-play platform. Several new products were released in 2014, including: Mini Roulette; IBHG (Interblock Hologram Games for five players); a new and better concept of IBHGL (Interblock Hologram Gaming Lounge); and the new StarBar bar-top product.
R&D investments yield incredible returns, solidly positioning Interblock as the industry’s most innovative electronic table games manufacturer. At G2E 2012, we introduced the Interblock Hologram Gaming Lounge platform (IBHGL), a product destined to be the future of gaming entertainment. Built in partnership with UK-based Musion Systems, Interblock secured the exclusive worldwide agreement for holographic gaming technology. The technology behind the holographic projection effect creates the illusion of life-size, high-definition, 3D moving images on stage. All of the images used in the system are three-dimensional and projected as two-dimensional images into a 3D stage set. Interblock also introduced the enhanced generation G4D – Diamond family of products, with many new games including Big3Six and Pop’n Poker.
Interblock unveils its latest generation of Organic products. Organic is the most advanced multi-player platform on the market, offering unparalleled flexibility with multi-language support, multi-game capability and player-selectable denominations. The platform also offers easily customizable cabinets along with large touch-sensitive displays. Our latest innovations in this category are: Craps Organic Dice, a dice game with real dice; Organic Live, a new version of roulette using a live wheel; Organic Virtual, a video platform for roulette; and Organic Island, a customizable, multi-game environment that allows players to choose from every game in the Organic Island environment.
A period of continual development and innovation in the multi-player product space continued to separate Interblock from its competitors. We expanded our global reach, entering new markets and preparing to further expand in jurisdictions around the world.
In 2008, Interblock reached a new development milestone with the launch of the Organic line. Organic is the next generation and stands above any competitive product with Organic Card Blackjack, the first electromechanical gaming device that provides a genuine game experience with real cards. The game is the only one of its kind to use real cards, while competitive products rely on displaying cards on a video screen. The innovation filled a niche and was the beginning of a new wave of development of multi-player gaming machines. In December 2008, Interblock and Interblock USA were granted non-restricted gaming licenses for the state of Nevada.
In 2007, the company was selected from 500 companies and recognized as the fastest-growing company in Slovenia, winning the 2007 Golden Gazelle award. Additionally, media and research project Zlata nit (Golden Thread) honored Interblock with a special award for our human resources polices and placed us among the 21 top Slovene employers of our size.
In 2003, our third generation of products successfully entered the global gaming market.
In 2001, touch screens were installed in all new electromechanical gaming machines, and we launched the new Stardust new model.
In 2000, the electronic roulette games Queen and Supernova were launched into a growing gaming market.
In 1999, an associated company, Interblock d.o.o., was founded, a first step toward a global brand and sales network. Sales reach 1.3 million EUR, 70% of which occurs in foreign markets. Interblock multi-player gaming machines set new standards.
In 1997, we combined extensive experience from our previous computer business, together with proactive thinking and a professional work approach, and re-positioned activities into the gaming industry. The result was a breakthrough product: a fully automated electronic roulette product named Princess. Princess makes her grand debut in January 1997 at the London Casino Exposition to widespread acclaim. 1997 also marks the introduction of our first generation of multi-player gaming machines: Megastar roulette, dice and video.
The company grows considerably, with the sale of more than 2,000 Point of Sale systems. In 1996, this business was turned over to a newly established company called POS Elektroncek, which to this day maintains a reputation as a market leader in systems supply for the catering sector.
Interblock’s journey begins with its foundation company, Elektroncek. The company began its business activities with development and production of security systems. Later we redirected our activities into information technology, which has since proven to be an important change in direction for the company.
Interblock’s innovative products have won universal acclaim from operators and players as well as recognition from top gaming media worldwide.
- Interblock d.d. receives an award from the Institute for Corporate Security Studies ICS Ljubljana for the Most Innovative Security Solution.
- Interblock shortlisted in the Asia Gaming Awards for Best Electronic Gaming Solution.
- Interblock shortlisted in the Global Gaming Awards as Land-Based Industry Supplier of the Year.
- StarBar and PULSE ARENA recognized as Casino Journal’s Top 20 Most Innovative Gaming Technology Products for 2015.
- PULSE ARENA wins Silver Medal for Casino Journal’s Top 20 Most Innovative Gaming Technology Products for 2015.
- StarBar wins a Silver Medal for Global Gaming Business’ Best Table Game Product or Innovation for the 2017 Gaming & Technology Awards.
- Mike McKiski selected as part of Global Gaming Business’ 2017 Class of ’40 under 40’.
- Interblock named one of 20 Most Promising Casino Solution Providers 2016.
- Diamond-HD, Mini Roulette named as one of the Top 20 Most Innovative Gaming Technology Products for 2013 by Casino Journal.
- Big3Six places 3rd in Gaming and Technology Awards 2013 for Best Table Game Product or Innovation.
- Hologram Gaming Lounge (IBHGL) named as one of the Top 20 Most Innovative Gaming Technology Products of 2012 by Casino Journal.
- Interblock Chairman and Founder Joc Pececnik named one of the 25 People to Watch in 2012 by Global Gaming Business.
- Nominee, Best Slot Manufacturer/Provider Online or Land Based in the International Gaming Awards.
- Organic Roulette 12 FBS™ named Best Table Game Product in the 10th Gaming & Technology Awards by Global Gaming Business.
- Organic Island™ named Best Multi-Terminal Innovation in Inside Asian Gaming’s Supplier Awards
- Organic Blackjack named as one of Slovenia’s most innovative products and chosen to represent the latest progress in the development of the Slovenian economy in the governmental promotional campaign targeting the European Union.
- Organic Black Jack nominated for Most Innovative Product at ICE.
- Organic Black Jack named one of the Top 20 Most Innovative Gaming Products by IGWB.
SUPERIORITY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Interblock is committed to the development of high-quality gaming machines with a premium appearance and world-class customer service that builds lifelong customer relationships.
At Interblock, our vision is to be the leading supplier of electronic table games around the world and provide our customers with the highest levels of innovation, service, technology and products to enable them to remain competitive within an ever-changing market.
|Joc Pečečnik Chairman|
|John Connelly Global CEO|
|Tomaz Zvipelj President of Europe and Africa|
Please use this form to contact us for additional product information. If you are inquiring about a specific product, please indicate it in your message.